Enjoy an old-fashioned sweet treat with these Bavarian strudels. Each one is made the traditional way, with apples, raisins, and cinnamon layered between thin, rolled strudel dough for a delectable taste and flaky texture. A perfectly baked strudel will be light brown on top, airy and crispy. We recommend taking the time to bake this treat and not use the microwave. Once your strudel looks ready for your taste buds, add cinnamon sugar or powdered sugar for extra taste. Serve with vanilla ice cream for the ultimate authentic apple strudel taste experience.
How to Prep:
- Thaw strudels at room temperature for 15 to 30 minutes
- Bake thawed strudel in preheated oven at 350° F – 390° F for 12-15 minutes
- If frozen, bake for 20-25 minutes until top browns and gets crisp
- Or, heat up thawed strudel in the microwave for 2-4 minutes
- If frozen, heat up in microwave for 3-4 minutes
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and/or cinnamon sugar (optional)
Keep FROZEN at all times. Keep these in the freezer until you get your apple strudel craving. They can be stored in the freezer for up to 12 months. When you are ready, thaw at room temperature for 15-30 minutes. Product has a shelf life of 5 days refrigerated after thawed.