An onion bagel from New York is the start of the perfect meal. The taste and texture of an onion bagel from New York can complement a full deli meal, or serve as the starting point for a variety of delicacies when split and spread.
Here are just a few way to enjoy a fantastic, fresh, onion bagel from New York:
- Split and toast lightly, the cover with warm corned beef and a scoop of sauerkraut. It’s just right for cold days!
- Slice and warm, then create a burger with sharp cheddar cheese melted on top and plenty of thinly shaved red onion. Don’t forget the mustard!
- Top with thinly sliced tomato, avocado, asiago cheese and garlic pepper for a veggie bagel that is filling and flavorful.
- Split and serve toasted, warm or cold with a heavy schmear of jalapeño spread. Mute the spiciness with a prep layer of cream cheese if desired.
- Try a tangy ranch dip spread then sprinkle on finely shredded carrot, minces black olives, and rounds of green onion.
The onion bagel is one of the hardest bagels to create